Consumed with passion for the magnificent and boldly sensual Egyptian queen, Cleopatra, Marc Antony has all but forgotten Rome. Then war and loss rouse Antony’s sleeping sense of duty, and the lovers find themselves in turmoil as they struggle to keep their power without losing each other.
William Shakespeare’s Antony and Cleopatra is the final installment of our Prenzie Goes to Rome season. It features JC Luxton’s continuing portrayal of Marc Antony, which he began in Prenzie Players’ recent production of Julius Caesar. Kristin Skaggs plays one of Shakespeare’s strongest female roles, Cleopatra; Kate Farence directs.
Social Media Night!
Thursday, April 30th at 8pm
Post your thoughts and (non-flash) photos on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram during the show using the official hashtag #prenziecleopatra.
“Pay What It’s Worth” after the show. Reservations recommended.
Friday, May 1st at 8pm –Performance followed by Q&A with the cast and crew
Saturday May 2nd at 8pm
Sunday, May 3rd at 3pm – Matinee
Thursday, May 7th at 8pm
Friday, May 8th at 8pm
Saturday, May 9th at 8pm
You will find us at the Quad City Theatre Workshop, 1730 Wilkes Ave, Davenport IA, located within the Five Points Wellness Center, just west of Division and Locust Streets. Theater entrance is on the east side of the building, at the north end.
Access to the parking lot is on the west side of the building (Howell St.), and curbside parking is available in both directions on the east side of the building (Wilkes Ave.).
- Admission for Friday and Saturday shows: $15.00
- Admission for Thursday and Sunday shows: $10.00
Seating is limited and reservations are strongly recommended. Call 563-484-4210, send us an email, or use our online reservation form. Our lobby always opens one hour before showtime; seating and preshow begin 30 minutes before curtain.
In Fairness to All Patrons and Players:
- Reservations and waiting list positions are first-come-first-served.
- Five minutes before curtain, any unclaimed reservations will be released to the waiting list.
- No admittance once the show has begun.
- Flash photography is not permitted. Mobile devices should be silenced.
- We will make every effort to assist patrons who require accommodation for medical or physical impairments.